October 4th, 2013 | 2 comments
Team DesMarais invites Minnesota real estate agents to join them for breakfast and two-and-a-half hours of CE Credit. Veteran home inspector Reuben Saltzman skips the good and gets right to the bad and the ugly; photos of some of the worst that an inspection can reveal, what things sellers should and should not repair, and methods of drafting inspection language that ensures repairs are completed correctly. Topics will include:
- Negotiations after the inspection
- Problems with ‘flipped’ houses
- What’s the big deal about a cracked heat exchanger?
- Furnace certification / safety check / service call… what’s the difference?
- What’s the concern with double tapped circuit breakers, really?
- Federal Pacific Electric panels
- Aluminum Wiring
- How to spot a buried fuel oil tank
- Ice dam myths
- Top deck defects
- Stone veneer siding, the new stucco?
- New construction defects
Breakfast will be provided and there is ample parking on-site. Everything starts at 7:30 am.
Stewart Title Conference Room
1650 West 82nd Street, #105
Bloomington, MN 55431
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM (CDT)
Register here: https://cecreditbreakfast.eventbrite.com/