- Archive by Category "Radon"
"Two months ago the seller had another buyer inspect the home. The radon test came back at 1.8. Does this need to be done again? Thanks!"[...]read more
If you're buying a house in Minnesota and you want to have the home tested for radon before buying it, there are a few items that the EPA recommends considering before you have the test conducted.[...]read more
The Minnesota State Building Code has adopted Apendix F of the International Residential Code, Radon Control Methods. All new homes in Minnesota must now be built with a passive radon control system. This blog gives a comparison of[...]read more
Thanks for visiting!
This is a blog about home inspections and home related topics in the Minneapolis / Saint Paul areas. I try to focus on topics and issues, rather than stories and anecdotes... but you'll still find a few of those. To subscribe to this blog, sign up below.
Click this link to view Reuben's Google profile.
Subscribe To This Blog
- Seek Thermal Infrared Camera: A $199 IR Camera for Androids and iPhones
- Water Heater Backdrafting: What if you can’t reproduce the problem?
- Q&A: Heat Exchanger Cracks and Carbon Monoxide Myths
- Window Replacement Part 4: (Vinyl) Lindsay, Alside, Simonton, Soft-Lite
- Forgot to Winterize Your Outside Faucet(s)? Here’s what to do.