- Archive by Category "Vacuum Breaker"
Vacuum breakers (aka - backflow preventers) have always been one of those pesky Truth-In-Housing repairs for homeowners in Minneapolis and Bloomington, but those aren't the only cities where they're required. They're actually a requirement of the Minnesota State Plumbing[...]read more
Thanks for visiting!
This is a blog about home inspections and home related topics in the Minneapolis / Saint Paul areas. I try to focus on topics and issues, rather than stories and anecdotes... but you'll still find a few of those. To subscribe to this blog, sign up below.
Click this link to view Reuben's Google profile.
Subscribe To This Blog
- Seek Thermal Infrared Camera: A $199 IR Camera for Androids and iPhones
- Water Heater Backdrafting: What if you can’t reproduce the problem?
- Q&A: Heat Exchanger Cracks and Carbon Monoxide Myths
- Window Replacement Part 4: (Vinyl) Lindsay, Alside, Simonton, Soft-Lite
- Forgot to Winterize Your Outside Faucet(s)? Here’s what to do.