- Posts Tagged "Ice Dams"
Back when I first started doing home inspections, I was under the impression that roof ventilation was the cure-all for everything. I would look at a lot of problems and instantly point to insufficient roof ventilation as the cause,[...]read more
I’ve written about how to prevent ice dams by fixing attic air leaks and insulation, as well as several hack methods showing how to remove ice dams, but I still get a lot of questions about ice dam prevention. For[...]read more
Thanks for visiting!
This is a blog about home inspections and home related topics in the Minneapolis / Saint Paul areas. I try to focus on topics and issues, rather than stories and anecdotes... but you'll still find a few of those. To subscribe to this blog, sign up below.
Click this link to view Reuben's Google profile.
Subscribe To This Blog
- Top “Feel-Good” Home Inspection Pics from 2014
- Seek Thermal Infrared Camera: A $199 IR Camera for Androids and iPhones
- Water Heater Backdrafting: What if you can’t reproduce the problem?
- Q&A: Heat Exchanger Cracks and Carbon Monoxide Myths
- Window Replacement Part 4: (Vinyl) Lindsay, Alside, Simonton, Soft-Lite